#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: Good Luck Thongs, Booty Calls and Other Bad Ideas

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

4.27.2005

Good Luck Thongs, Booty Calls and Other Bad Ideas

I know I’m engaging in hardcore procrastination when I start thinking up book titles and story ideas just to amuse myself—ideas that I know will never fly, that are completely weird or goofy or off the wall or just plain wacked.

Yesterday my editor asked me to send her a list of potential titles for the book I just turned in. She’ll then take the title list to a meeting with the senior editor, and they’ll come up with the best title for the book. When I’m asked for a title list, I’m always tempted to throw in one of my joke titles just to give them a good laugh, but I’m afraid no one will get the joke but me, and so, with nothing else to do with them, today I’ll share a few of my favorite wacko story ideas and titles. Feel free to use them yourself if you want to ensure yourself a flat and immediate rejection:

A Booty Call to Remember (This one’s kind of self-explanatory)

A Long Time Coming: Book 1 in the 24 Hour Orgasm Series

I Want Your Sex (Also self-explanatory)

The Wrong Hole (I’m envisioning this as an ongoing Blaze series title, kind of like how Temptation had The Wrong Bed…)

The Good Luck Thong: Four friends take turns wearing a pair of thong panties that magically brings them luck in the bedroom

2 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Jamie Sobrato said...

Hi Melissa! Oh gosh nooooo--I'd never seriously consider those titles, LOL. 24 Hour Orgasm Series...can you imagine? Ha!

It would be great to meet you in Reno! I hope you can make it, and I know you'll be at National signing your own books sooner than you think.

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are funny, but, um, I am not sure I would want to wear a thong, never mind how magical it is, if it's been up someone ele's butt, and three other butts at that...I am thinking it is on the funny side I suppose. gale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home