#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: Sex Bomb

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

10.01.2007

Sex Bomb

I guess now is as good a time as any to bring back my poor lonely blog from the dead.


I've got a new book out next month, Sex Bomb. Here's the cover (which rocks):


Here's the blurb:
Ellie Jameson is more than a pretty face. With enough self-defense and weapons training to be her own covert agency, she's ready for all the bad guys of the world. And when gorgeous assassin Christian Navarro breaks in to her bedroom to request her help, she finally gets her chance. There's even a bonus—she has to pretend to be his lover.

It doesn't take long for fake sex to become real. In fact, their bedroom recreation is so steamy, she doesn't want it to end. As the stakes on this mission rise, Ellie fears losing
Christian more than taking out any villain. Is a career as a superspy worth giving up the hottest sex of her life?

13 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

look so hot jamie, 4 1/2 stars from rt cant wait to read it.

kim h

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Lori Borrill said...

Congrats on the release and the Top Pick! from RT! I'd tried to e-mail you off-line but the note got bounced back. When you have the chance, drop me a line @ lori@loriborrill.com. I'd love to hear from you!

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Jamie, glad to see you back on the blog. Return more often. We miss you.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Avery Beck said...

Yay blog!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Karen Foley said...

Jamie, congratulations on the Top Pick!! You're right...very hot cover (yum). Is it just me, or does the hero have a Johnny Depp look to him? You don't hear me complaining!

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am reading it now! Ya know I always have to get your books early from eharlequin ;) Hope you are doing well! You need to update your website :)

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lorrie, I just updated Jamie's website for her this morning (the 13th). Excerpts, etc., are now up. That's how I found your comment. From checking her links!

Cindy

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I can once again live vicariously through you!!! Glad you're blogging again---and I can't wait for my copy of Sex Bomb to arrive. It shipped out yesterday! YAY!

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, duh, I ordered it yesterday! Yay still! But, I bet it can't ship yet! haha!

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Tim said...

WELCOME BACK QUEEN JAMES! :D Guaranteed I'll score the new one ASAP... and yes, I'm getting ready for my SECOND foray into NANOWRIMO! Whether or not that's a good thing you may decide. :)

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just finished Sex Bomb today. I really enjoyed it. It was a different type of story. I just wanted to keep reading and not put it down.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Jamie Sobrato said...

Awwwww, I'm so touched that anyone even reads my blog anymore! Thanks to all of you for checking in and saying hi. I love you peoplezzz!

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it Jamie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home