#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: Creativity Cross-Training

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

4.16.2007

Creativity Cross-Training

I'm blogging elsewhere today. My long-time pal Tessa Radley has her first Silhouette Desire novel out this month, Black Widow Bride, (Yay Tessa!) and to celebrate, she's having a blog party full of guest bloggers. I posted on the need to do a little creativity cross-training in order to keep the muse in shape. Check it out here.

5 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to scroll and scroll, but I finally found your post. It was great, as usual. I'm still looking forward to that book about scantily clad women from another planet, too!

Cindy

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Jamie Sobrato said...

LOL, I wrote that book years ago...or at least the first half of it, before I realized no one would want to buy it back then. I think it was the second or third novel I ever started.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Jamie Sobrato said...

Oh, and sorry for all the scrolling down. It confused me too--I didn't realize she was going to have more than one post per day.

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, here I thought you were referring to EARTH GIRLS...

Ceep

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie, I just wanted to say I bought and read your book. I've read all your books, and every time one comes out, I look forward to it. Your writing is very good. I look forward to the day when I see one of your books on the NY Times Bestseller's List. Seriously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home