#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: Heat Up Your Holidays

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

12.03.2008

Heat Up Your Holidays

My latest book, Heating Up the Holidays, arrived in stores this week. It's a novella anthology featuring stories by me, Jill Shalvis, and Jacquie D'Alessandro, and it has firefighters--lots of firefighters! Check out the cover, excerpt, etc. in the books section of my website.

I'm thinking it'll make a fab stocking stuffer for the romance readers on your holiday shopping list.

3 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Lori Borrill said...

I bought it a couple days ago. Can't wait to read it.

LOVED Seducing the Navy S.E.A.L. BTW. And those characters ended up not being oily at all. (LOL)

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww thanks Lori!

I'm glad you enjoyed my SEAL book... I just noticed the guy on the cover of the December anthology is also pretty oily looking. Must start applying oil to my characters so that they match the covers...should be an interesting challenge. :-)

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Lori Borrill said...

You made me go look and OMG, you're right! Though, at least this one looks more sweaty than slick.

Honestly, I'd set my house on fire if I could get that guy to show up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home