#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: Come Chat with Me at EHarlequin

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

1.19.2009

Come Chat with Me at EHarlequin

Oh, the flu. Cough, cough. Woe is me. I've mostly been in bed for the past week, and I'm starting to go a little stir crazy.

I'm chatting this week over at Eharlequin, and the message board is pretty darn quiet right now, so come on over and post a comment! Pretty please?

The topics I'm discussing are balancing contrasting elements in stories and writing for different lines. Here's a link:

http://community.eharlequin.com/node/125011#comment-139825

(I noticed my original link wasn't working properly, so I'm trying the one above now...we'll see if it works.)

2 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger me said...

Aw, fell better, Jamie!!

I've been battling a bad cold for 3 days- my husband gave it to me. He's so sweet....

(running over to check out eHar)

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Jamie Sobrato said...

Feel better, Tivi! I think I'm finally coming out of my flu confinement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home