#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: Blazing Hot Bimbos

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

5.13.2005

Blazing Hot Bimbos

I'm simultaneously amused and weirded out by some of the search words people use to find my website. Here's a sampling from this week's website stats:

1. i kissed her sexy leather boot
2. sizzling hot sexual fantasies
3. strip tease horseback
4. blazing hot bimbos

Hmm. How would that horsback strip tease work, I wonder? These were the search terms I could repeat. Others were not so repeatable, while some were actually people searching for my name (bless you!).

I can't help but think the people searching for hardcore S&M sites and weird strip tease scenarios are horribly disappointed when the land on my website. Sorry dudes. Get your jollies elsewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home