#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: Back to Clothing the Naked Page

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

5.08.2005

Back to Clothing the Naked Page

I'm home from Vegas. I swear I'm never going there on a weekend again. I think I've said that before, but this time I mean it. It's too crowded, and I have a low tolerance for sharing space with other humans.

My house guest from last week has been deposited back at the airport to go home, and I've sufficiently recovered from my last book deadline, so I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for a week of getting back to serious, productive writing.

I'll be staring at the naked page again tomorrow morning. Must come up with a stylish outfit for it to wear. Something attention-grabbing. Something fabulous.

Or at least, for the first draft, something that doesn't suck.