#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: Quote of the Day and Stuff

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

11.02.2005

Quote of the Day and Stuff

Yeah yeah, we're back to the quote of the day again. Give me a break--I've got a cold, and I just fried my brain doing a final read-through of the galleys of my March 06 book, Once Upon a Seduction.

And this is one of my all-time favorite quotes:

A life without purpose is a languid, drifting thing; Every day we ought to review our purpose, saying to ourselves: This day let me make a sound beginning, for what we have hitherto done is naught!- -- Thomas A. Kempis

Ahhh, Thomas. Wiser words have not been spoken.

Any Way You Want Me has been on the shelves for days, and I still haven't sent out my website newsletter. I also sent website updates to my web mistress a week ago, and they're not up yet. So that's my excuse--I'm waiting on the web updates so I can announce them in my newsletter.

Believe it or not, I'm actually going to replace those musty old photos on my bio page with some new-ish ones. Now if I could just get around to rewriting that cheesy old bio.

Actually, I've been thinking about doing a whole website revamp. But I wonder if I should go with more of a blog format or stick with my current format, with the blog as just a page of the site. I really like the colors of my current site, so that won't change. Decisions like this make my brain hurt, and it all sounds like a lot of work for someone who's getting a little late in finishing her new proposals.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Orem Oven Repair said...

Thank youu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home