#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: Losing It

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

2.05.2006

Losing It

I'm having major Blogger problems. I have tried all weekend to post an entry I composed Friday night and Blogger keeps eating it. It also ate responses I posted on the previous entry. I'm not sure what to do about this, but I just wanted to let everyone know I'm still around, and that my blog is freaking out. I think it's possessed. Anyone know how to perform exorcisms?

Let's see if this post works...

2 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Jamie Sobrato said...

Hey, it worked! I can post again! Hmm, now I have to go try to recompose that damn message I wrote Friday and Saturday.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Jamie Sobrato said...

Oh good, I'm not going insane! Thanks Alison. I noticed Blogger ate another one of your comments too. I've been thinking of moving off of Blogger but am feeling lazy and intimidated about having to learn something else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home