#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: Valentine's Day, Etc

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

2.05.2007

Valentine's Day, Etc

I know this was a Christmas thing, and maybe everyone on earth besides me has already seen it months ago, but just in case your guy needs an idea of what to get you for Valentine's Day....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA

Also, the other blog I participate in, http://www.loveisanexplodingcigar.com, is having a Valentine's Day contest, in which we're giving away a way cool prize worth $100. You just have to go to the site, register as a user, and post a Valentine-y sort of recipe on the contest thread at the top of the page. The winner will receive 5 $20 gift certificates, for Amazon.com, Victoria's Secret, Godiva, Novica.com, and Red Envelope.

And I'll mention, since my last topic was kind of pathetic, I also blogged today over at the Cigar site. You can check out that entry if you want, entitled Hot Guys and Shiny Objects--Or What Attracts You to a Book. I promise it's not as lame as the entry I did here.

5 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sick. Pity me everyone. Today is the first day yet. Um, worst day yet.

Jamie, I'm going to read your cigar post... Then, finally, the tub.

Cindy

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't think your blog topic was stupid, I'm just too freaking cold to think about fashion.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Avery Beck said...

Feel better, Cindy. I hate being sick, so I'll pity you. This is an opportunity to make the rest of your family clean the house. :-)

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Tim said...

I posted this @ Cigar... but what clinches books for me is usually anything BUT the cover (except the author's name and title of the book maybe). "Clinch covers" certainly clinch me leaving the book there. :-)

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Tim said...

I love ur blog James... truly i do... but VDAY might be nicer if... well... you fill in the blank. I already expressed my feelings about the topic on another blog comment. :-) Suffice it to say the all-single (and non-dating) guys in my church young adult group are holding an "Anti-Valentine" celebration on 14th. :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home