#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: You Know You Want Him

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

6.13.2005

You Know You Want Him

Behold: http://www.jamiesobrato.com. Superfly perm guy is now on my website.

Check out that expression on his face. He's in love with himself. And see what I mean about the perm? He looks like he wants to boogie, doesn't he?

Well, anyway, I also posted the Romantic Times review (the important part), and an excerpt of the book. Click on the books page, then click on the cover of Sexy All Over to get the whole enchilada (Superfly Perm Guy wants you to know that *his* whole enchilada is mightily impressive...and now I must stop channeling him).

Here's a direct link for those of you who can't be bothered to click more than once: http://www.jamiesobrato.com/sexy_all_over.html

3 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look how big they made your name compared to the title - Jamie, you have arrived.

Cindy

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Jamie Sobrato said...

LOL, see the previous day's posts in the comments section...

I'd love to believe your version, but actually all the authors' names in the past couple months have been huge. I'm not sure if it's a consistent look for all of the July books, but if it isn't, it's probably only because they have a new art person doing some of the covers (I don't think the new person was the creator of Superfly Perm Guy), and they're starting to try out a new look for the line.

Still, you make a good point. I shouldn't be so miffed by the guy on the cover when my name is so much bigger than his perm.

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read the other comments section too late...

Still go with my version. It's better!

Cindy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home