#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: Typing at the Speed of Light

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

9.12.2005

Typing at the Speed of Light

It's funny the things that qualify as debilitating injuries to a writer. This weekend I slammed one of my fingers in the trunk of the car (don't ask how I managed this graceful maneuver), nearly passed out from the pain, and had to go to the emergency room to get an Xray (it's not broken), a tetanus shot, a hole poked in my fingernail (to release the pressure), and a bandaid.

It was vaguely humiliating--all that hubbub for what ultimately qualified as a bandaid-level injury--but once I recovered from the initial shock of it, my only worry was whether I'd still be able to type fast.

Lucky for me, I'm back up to full typing speed as of today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home