#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: In Case You Haven't Heard...

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

8.31.2005

In Case You Haven't Heard...

If you've emailed me within the past few weeks and haven't heard back, it's because your email was eaten by my laptop's hard drive crash. Please write again if you need an answer, and please don't think I'm ignoring you! I never let reader letters go unanswered, but I know I lost at least a couple I hadn't had a chance to reply to yet. I'm sorry, dear readers. :-( I'm not a cold heartless bitch, I swear!

1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

j'ai juste trouvé votre blog par hasard au sujet de papeete tahiti et j’ai voulu vous laisser une note vous indiquant à quel point j’étais impressionné avec l'information que vous avez mentionnée ici. J'ai également un site Web et un blog au sujet de papeete tahiti ainsi je sais de quoi je parle quand je dis que votre site est bien! Maintenez ce grand travail, vous fournissez une grande ressource sur l'Internet! Visitez mon site sur papeete tahiti : papeete tahiti

 

Post a Comment

<< Home