#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: I'm Not Dead!

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

8.19.2005

I'm Not Dead!

(Any Monty Python fans out there? I keep feeling like I should make a daily "I'm not dead! I feel happy!" blog post on these days when I'm slogging toward a deadline and completely lacking any extra creative energy.)

Any day now, I should be finishing up this proposal and hurling it at the postal clerk with a little too much force.

And then...you shall meet...Bionic Romance Author.

2 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger Gennita said...

Hey Jamie,

Which part is bionic when you come back again?

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Jamie Sobrato said...

Hey Gennita!

My brain will be bionic, and maybe a few other body parts...he he...but due to technical difficulties, none of it's actually working yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home