#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: The Thong Blog

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

11.17.2005

The Thong Blog

Maybe I should change the name of this website. People REALLY seemed to like talking about panties. I mean, wow, I've never gotten such a good response to a post. One mention of thong panties and suddenly the whole world has an opinion. Well, I guess it's because everyone has to wear underwear, so we all have some kind of comment on the subject.

Besides, The Naked Page just sounds like such a typical blog name. Like I'm really trying hard to sound irreverent and literary or something. But The Thong Blog, well, it's simple, and it has a built in theme song. You know, that lame Sisqo tune, The Thong Song.

Here's a direct quote:

"I like it when the beat goes
Duh dun duh
Baby make your booty go
Duh dun duh
Baby I know you wanna show
Duh dun duh
That thong thong thong thong thong"

It goes on and on like that. Someone actually got PAID to write that.

So what do you think? Blog name change? Suggestions? If not thongs, then what? What other subject impassions America like women's panties?

4 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, just say "thong" and I come rushing back--couldn't participate in all that TV talk since I don't watch TV beyond weather and sports, because most of it is yucky and I'm hypersensitive to violence... one of the many reasons I only write lighthearted romance. :-P

I like the Naked Page. I think it's unique and attention-grabbing. Maybe you should drop Quote of the Day and replace it with Thong of the Day. LOL

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, despite my love of action films, I'm not actually into violence. I cannot watch horror films at all.
I think that's why I like comic book movies, the action is fun, but doesn't seem real.

Oh, and BTW, in case it wasn't clear, I was actually KIDDING about changing the name of the page to The Thong Blog. That was clear, wasn't it? Wasn't it?!?!?!? ;-)

Oh, that was a joke?

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This brings me to one of my writer pet-peeves. Why is it that all the novels involving violence/crime/murder/etc are considered sooooo much more "intelligent" than romance novels? I picked up a John Grisham the other day (I think it was him--it was some hugely famous mainstream author) and opened it to a random page just to see what the hype was about, and there was a woman getting raped and killed... HELLO?!?! I had nightmares for a week and I only read one page. Not exactly what I would call entertainment.

Why is THAT considered talent (not that I doubt the man is talented!) but love stories are trash? Phooey on all that...

You did want some non-panty controversy, right? :-)

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sex is reality...and we all love it and crave it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home