#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: The Controversy Rages On

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

11.08.2005

The Controversy Rages On

So Cindy says some controversial blogs are annoying. Was she talking about me??? Is my newfound controversial side annoying, or riveting stuff? Could I get any more paranoid? Could I get any more pointless?

I'm going to think of some more controversial stuff, since we can only talk about thongs and Brat Pitt for so long.

Let's see...controversy...hmmmmm....

Controversial Opinion #32: It should be legal to drive naked (so long as you get dressed before exiting the car, and you cover yourself when passing semi trucks and school buses).

Controversial Opinion #10: Desperate Housewives is poorly written but brilliantly sensationalistic (is that a word?).

Controversial Opinion #16: Blogs are the CB radios of the new millenium. Filled with pointless chatter, only occasionally useful.

Controversial Opinion #48: Women dislike Angelina Jolie because we don't have a big-lipped male equivalent to drool over. We're stuck trying to create a composite Angelina-dude, piecing together Johnny Depp's face, The Rock's...oh, never mind. It's just unfair, that's all. Can anyone think of a guy who's as ridiculously perfect looking as Angelina?

Controversial Opinion #30: If you think my naked driving idea is stupid and unsafe, you're thinking about it too hard.

5 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have nothing important to say, but you're making LOLOLOL, so that's worth a comment. I'm not much for Angelina's lips, sorry. Never have been. They look like they need a good shot of Blistex.

Cindy

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're making ME LOL.

Time for bed...

Cindy

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't hate Angelina because she's beautiful. I hate her because I'm not as beautiful as her. Should I put my claws away?

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Jamie Sobrato said...

Awe, Theresa, you've got Farrah hair! Angelina doesn't stand a chance.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Jamie Sobrato said...

You're right Cindy, the lips are a flaw. But that makes her even more beautiful, because she's not too-perfect-Barbie beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home