#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: Cracking the Whip

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

6.17.2005

Cracking the Whip

I'm skipping out for the weekend. Must crack down and get mucho work done in the next few days. I hearby vow not to blog again until Monday.

Must not indulge in desires to investigate pointless "research" questions like, "Which bra and panties at http://www.agentprovocateur.com does the heroine in my work in progress buy?"

But, if you feel like exploring this burning issue for me, go right ahead. Cast your vote. Should she buy Yasmine or Cookie? Sissy or Pearl? Or some other set entirely?

And while you're researching, answer me this question: why do so many of the Agent Provocateur models have bizarrely half-exposed nipples? Is this some kind of post-Janet-Jackson-wardrobe-malfunction trend? Are peekaboo nipples the new style?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home