#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: General Malaise and Confusion

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

6.23.2005

General Malaise and Confusion

Have I posted yet today? Oh, hmm, looks like I haven't...but oops, today is now tomorrow, since it's after midnight.

In the midst of trying to finish a proposal and get ready for a family vacation that we're leaving for on Friday, I've had the screwed-up fortune of first nursing my kids through several days of hurling all over the place, only to find myself afflicted with the same virus as of yesterday. Oh, the fun. I'm feeling better now--lucky for me it was only a 24-hour thing.

So we're heading off to San Francisco to visit family and friends. In case you're actually a stalker and not one of my readers, this will certainly make tracking me easier. See how thoughtful I am?

I'll post randomly when blog-worthy events occur. Because you know I'm bringing my laptop with me on the trip. You know that, right? Laptop goes where I go.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your sexy shoes blog. You should check out this lingerie site... **SexyBedroomAttire**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home