#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: Survival of the Fittest

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

7.29.2005

Survival of the Fittest

I'm in Reno and have officially survived more than half of the conference. I have approxiately 20 brain cells left, five of which will expire as I compose this post.

My pedicure has also survived, as has my hairdo for the most part. My carefully planned wardrobe has even thrived. I believe one of my more stylish outfits is down in the bar networking with industry professionals as I type this. My clothes are way more outgoing than I am. Which is why I bring them with me to parties.

The Harlequin party is tonight, as is my literary agency's party. I'm going to bring my most sociable outfits with me.

I will survive this conference. I will go on to write more books. Many more books. I cannot however guarantee their quality, since they'll be written with those remaining 15 brain cells.

2 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Free Ads and Marketing Lessons conveniently SENT straight to your Inbox Daily!

 
At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about web site traffic building and wanted to let you know that I am impressed with the information here. I also have a website with an added resource that pertains to web site traffic building so I know that your blog is fantastic. Continue with the great resource that you are providing to everyone on the Net!web site traffic building

 

Post a Comment

<< Home