#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: Once Upon a Seduction

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

2.08.2006

Once Upon a Seduction

My website has been updated with the back cover copy and an excerpt of my latest Blaze novel, Once Upon a Seduction. Check it out, admire the snazzy cover, and pre-order a copy if you want to support your favorite starving writer.

The book hits store shelves no later than March 1st and starts to disappear by the middle of the month. But don't worry--I will remind you yet again when the release date is here. I am nothing if not a promotional whore.

3 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely remind us when the book comes out. I've been looking for your books at the bookstore. I don't want to buy any used online because I want you to get the $$. ;)

So anyway, I'm looking forward to checking it out.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Jamie Sobrato said...

Hey Theresa, That's really sweet of you to look for my books and shun the used ones! Harlequins are only on the shelves during their release month, so that makes them a bit harder to find unless you're out shopping at the right time or you buy online (online retailers keep them in stock for as long as they have copies available, whereas regular stores only keep them around for a few weeks because of limited shelf space).

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Theresa, That's really sweet of you to look for my books and shun the used ones!

It's all part of my evil plan, then I can hit you up if/when I get anything published. :)

Seriously though, I check my local Borders. They have a separate section for the Harlequins and they're really good about keeping it stocked. I'll look in March, and I'll bet they have it. If they don't, I'll order it online. But I prefer not to wait, which is why I usually buy in-store.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home