#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: The Land of Fog and Fat

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

7.01.2005

The Land of Fog and Fat

Ah, vacation. That glorious time when I pack up my laptop computer and go work from a different location. I'm typing this from San Francisco, where the only thing thicker than the July fog is the ever-increasing size of my ass.

Just once I'd like to go on vacation and lose weight instead of gain it. Is this possible? Perhaps if I didn't eat so much... We need to choose vacation spots that have a less-appealing selection of restaurants. Clearly, this ass-size issue is San Francisco's fault and not mine.

1 Comments:

At 5:09 AM, Blogger Shawn T Lippert said...

Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional
Tauck Tours Resources with vacation ideas, and information if you or your readers are interested.Guided Tours and Vacations

 

Post a Comment

<< Home