#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: Girl Talk Update

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

11.23.2005

Girl Talk Update

In honor of consumerism and the nauseatingly commercial holiday season, Cindy and I have updated our Girl Talk page with the first annual Girl Talk Gift Guide. There you will find lots o' suggestions for great writer gifts--gift ideas you can spout off whenever your husband or your aunt or your grandmother or whoever asks for that inevitable wish list. There are also ideas about what to buy for your editor or agent, should you feel the need to send them something.

Note to my family: no, the Girl Talk Gift Guide does not have anything on it that I want for Christmas. I already own all that stuff. Well, most of it. I don't, for instance, want or need a Swedish masseuse named Sven, but that was Cindy's idea, and you probably can guess by now how she is. Masseuses kind of weird me out.

Note to everyone: I'm taking off this afternoon for a much-needed mini-vacation to San Francisco for the weekend. I'll try to check in sometime, but...is blogging from vacation a little obsessive? Where do I draw the line? Is it okay to update my blog from, say, a beach in Hawaii? (Oh how I'd love to be on a beach in Hawaii right now!) Is it okay to update it from my sister-in-law's house in the middle of Thanksgiving dinner?

Yes, these are the kinds of hard-hitting questions I'm not afraid to ask. Questions you'll only find here.

4 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How dare you denigrate my Xmas gift choices and then leave for SF!! How shall I annoy you?

TTYTT, I employ a female masseuse named Anita. Anita Massage!!!

Cindy

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, actually, no, it's great. You see, I trust her not to try anything...Sven-like.

C

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't go there. It'd ruin my reputation.

Go eat your turkey!

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're addicted to my wit.

gobble gobble!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home