#navbar-iframe { display: none !important;} The Naked Page: Lust Potion # 9

The Naked Page

Author Jamie Sobrato's Diary

9.11.2006

Lust Potion # 9

My friend Cindy is a lovely human being who, among her many charms, possesses the ability to update my website. This is not the only reason I love her, but it's right up there in the top 10. My website is finally, after more months than I care to mention, updated!

So for those of you who've been literally wetting your pants waiting to hear more about my October Blaze, A Whisper of Wanting, you can now scurry on over to my website and read all about it. You can also admire the gorgeous and blatantly phallic cover.

Whisper is the first book in the Lust Potion # 9 Blaze miniseries. The second and third books, written by Colleen Collins and Carrie Alexander, will be out in November and December. I think we are doing some kind of contest where you can win something fabulous, but I am not sure what it is yet. I should probably know this sort of thing. Stay tuned for more info.

8 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cover is indeed awesome, and high school is, in fact, stupid. So we're in agreement. That's all I have for now because I'm offline for most of the next two months due to GH deadlines and coming up with as many ideas as possible for Blaze. Um, and taking care of my kids and house at some point in there too. And maybe that guy I married.

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't I automatically win the contest? Sheesh!

Melissa, future Blaze-writer, just how do you "take care" of that guy you married, hmmm?

Cindy

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Nice new site. :-D And btw... nice to meet you too, Jamie... So to speak. :-D As for why I put my friends up... I don't request many people add me, and the ones that ask me, I pretty much know either from chat rooms or in real life. So it's not a slam dunk and I don't go there because of that. ;-D

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cindy, how dare you suggest that I am anything but a pure and innocent virgin! I don't know how these kids got here. Hubby and I just hold hands...

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Miss Jamie!!! Your site is so lovely again :) Guess what came in the mail today??? My delivery of October Blazes!!! I better get back to work so I can get home to read!!!

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Miss Jamie!!! Your site is so lovely again :) Guess what came in the mail today??? My delivery of October Blazes!!! I better get back to work so I can get home to read!!!

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your new cover looks really cool. You should take the poster of it and have it matted and framed, if you haven't already.

If I had a book cover poster I would totally have it framed, on the other hand, I don't even know where my college diplomas are. . . maybe I should look for them, hang em in my classroom.

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bethany, it's amazing how procrastination sets in. I've always meant to get the cover to my first book framed. I've yet to do it.

I also meant to photocopy and frame my first advance check. I forgot to do it and cashed it instead.

Cindypk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home